This gallery brings together diverse stories, images, and documents shared by the Hopkins community. It includes oral histories as well as materials submitted by the community through this website.
What's your Hopkins story? Visit the Contribute Your Story section of this site to share it with us.
- View All Stories »
- Applied Physics Laboratory
- Arts and Sciences
- Clifton Mansion
- East Baltimore
- Gilman Hall
- Homewood campus
- McCoy Hall
- Old campus
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
- Student life
- User-generated content
Getting to Know Patients in East Baltimore
Creating the Business of Nursing Program
Heyday of the Faculty Club
What Makes Hopkins Medicine Truly Great
Coaching Writers into Professionals
Korean War Veterans at JHU
Boats of the Chesapeake Bay Institute
Scientist and Mother
Differences in Teaching Day and Evening Students
Tensions in East Baltimore
Great Expectations for Hopkins Faculty
What Really Makes Scientists Tick
Teaching Piano Students at Peabody
We want to hear from you.
Please send us your comments, questions and stories.
- Commemoration Day Cupcake Celebration
- Feb 22
- Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Q level
- Happy 142nd birthday, Johns Hopkins University! Please stop by the Q-level of Milton S. Eisenhower Library on February 22 between 12-2 PM to celebrate the inauguration of founding Hopkins president Daniel Coit Gilman on this date in 1876. We'll have cupcakes and beverages, a historic photo display, fun photo ops, and some special giveaways.