This gallery brings together diverse stories, images, and documents shared by the Hopkins community. It includes oral histories as well as materials submitted by the community through this website.
What's your Hopkins story? Visit the Contribute Your Story section of this site to share it with us.
- View All Stories »
- Applied Physics Laboratory
- Arts and Sciences
- Clifton Mansion
- East Baltimore
- Gilman Hall
- Homewood campus
- McCoy Hall
- Old campus
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
- Student life
- User-generated content
Creating the Cartoon Blue Jay
Differences in Teaching Day and Evening Students
Teaching Piano Students at Peabody
Reporting on the Peabody Trip to the Soviet Union
Coaching Writers into Professionals
What Really Makes Scientists Tick
Tensions in East Baltimore
Encouraging Presidents to Meet the Community
Nanjing in the Wake of Tiananmen Square
We want to hear from you.
Please send us your comments, questions and stories.
- Commemoration Day Cupcake Celebration
- Feb 22
- Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Q level
- Happy 142nd birthday, Johns Hopkins University! Please stop by the Q-level of Milton S. Eisenhower Library on February 22 between 12-2 PM to celebrate the inauguration of founding Hopkins president Daniel Coit Gilman on this date in 1876. We'll have cupcakes and beverages, a historic photo display, fun photo ops, and some special giveaways.